Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Bike and Build Week!!

November 4th through 10th is Bike and Build Week! We are counting down the days until 2014 rider applications go live on November 12th!

Bike and Build changed my life and opened me up to so many new experiences. It has almost been three months since we celebrated the end of our 4,265 mile journey to the Pacific Ocean, but I still think about the summer and all of my teammates every single day. My heart still aches for the adventure.

A few other Bike and Build alumni and I are having a callout this Thursday, November 7th, at 6:30 pm in Recitation 103. We will be telling stories about our adventures this summer and hopefully convincing more ambitious individuals to sign up for Bike and Build this year. If you are on Purdue's campus, please stop by that night and say hi or stay for the meeting.

I don't want anyone to let this opportunity slip by. I wouldn't trade anything for the memories I have from this summer. It was truly the summer of a lifetime and one that everyone should experience!

See you at the callout!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mtb endure goggles
    best mtb glasses
    best cheap cycling glasses
    cycling glasses wind protection
    In this blog post, you will come to know features of a mountain bike eyewear, which makes it a mandatory accessory while you go for biking, especially on rugged terrains.


    ReplyDelete